Solina String Ensemble – Type1 and Type2 versions
£295.00 to £515.00 ex VAT
£354.00 to £618.00 inc VAT
NOTE – THE TYPE 1 and TYPE 2 VERSIONS REQUIRE DIFFERENT RETROFIT KITS
Whilst the user facilities provided by the Type 1 and Type 2 versions are identical there are vast internal wiring differences. Please ensure you order the correct kit. A Type 1 kit will not work in the TYpe 2 version and similarly the Type 2 kit will not work in the Type 1 version.
Type 1 versions have the following:
1) The buttons for Contra Bass, Cello, Viola, Violin, Brass, Horn, Modulation have LEDs in the centre to identify if they are on or off.
2) The sockets area on the back panel is rectangular.
3) The word “Eminent” is featured prominently on the back in gold lettering 3-4 centimetres high.
Type 2 versions have the following:
1) The buttons for Contra Bass, Cello, Viola, Violin, Brass, Horn, Modulation are push on / push off types with no LEDs.
2) The sockets area on the back panel is round.
3) There may still be the word Eminent on the ratings plate but it will not be featured in 3-4 centimetre gold letters. It may alternatively be branded ARP.
THE CRITICAL DECIDER IS THE BUTTONS – BUT IF YOU ARE STILL IN ANY DOUBT, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CLARIFICATION
PLEASE NOTE: Fitting a retrofit kit is a skilled job which should be undertaken only by a competent synth service engineer or fitted by us at our premises in Epsom, just outside London.
Note also that retrofit kits are always built to order after your payment has been processed. It then takes us up to 10 working days to build and test the kit before we can despatch it.