How to get a quote or place an order for products (including shipping costs) using the Kenton website.
1) Click the “ADD TO BASKET” button next to the (1st) item you want.
2) You can continue to add other items to the BASKET in the same way.
3) When you have selected the items you wish to buy, click “VIEW BASKET”. Unwanted items can be deleted from the BASKET at this point.
4) At this stage, the cost of the items and VAT applicable will be shown in the basket. Note that you may not be required to pay VAT, depending on the country to which the items will be sold and shipped. This will be calculated when you enter your Delivery and Billing addresses. If you are a VAT registered person in an EU country, see our terms and conditions regarding zero rating.
5) Also note that the shipping costs will not be shown in the BASKET at this stage. This will also be calculated when you enter your Delivery and Billing addresses.
6) Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
7) Fill in your DELIVERY and BILLING information on the CHECKOUT page. As soon as you update the COUNTRY, the correct VAT amount and percentage will be calculated and displayed.
8) As soon as you complete the full DELIVERY ADDRESS form, the shipping cost will be automatically calculated and displayed.
9) If you simply require a quote, you should close your browser at this stage.
10) You can choose to pay for your items by DIRECT BANK TRANSFER, or by CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD via the SAGE PAY SECURE PAYMENT PLATFORM. Select which you prefer and click “PLACE ORDER”.
11) Follow the on-screen instructions for your payment method of choice.