Variable pedal to MIDI unit – for use in conjunction with LD-2
£133.50 ex VAT
£160.20 inc VAT
Out of stock
The LD-3PRO converts variable pedal information to MIDI. This can be from either of the standard variable pedal types (EV-5 or FC-7). Conversion can be directly from the pedal (standalone mode), or used in-line between the pedal and a synth (loopback mode).
The LD-3PRO can phantom power an LD-2 to minimise power supplies and cables.
The LD-3PRO is intended to be used in conjunction with the LD-2 as editing uses the LD-2 display.
|Display:||3 x 7 segment display and 2 x 10 segment bargraph|
|Power:||9-12V DC. Power supply included – see below.|
|Dimensions:||183 x 110 x 40 mm|
|Power Supply:||9V multi-region, switch mode power supply is included. It has 4 interchangeable heads suitable for most parts of the world, including UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia & New Zealand.|
|Please refer to the manual for more details|
- MIDI controller generator from pedal input jack
- Controller number selectable (CC)
- Polarity selectable (tip or ring variable)
- Can be used standalone or in loopback configuration
- Can also generate switch information if required
- Soft thru on/off selectable (MIDI In echoed to MIDI out)
- Resend controller on prog change selectable
- Auto calibration facility
- 1 MIDI Input, 2 MIDI outputs, 1 MIDI output for LD-2
- Phantom power for LD-2
- 1/4″ jack input for pedal (stereo jack)
- 1/4″ jack loopback to synth (if required)
- 1/4″ to 1/4″ stereo jack lead for pedal loopback supplied
- Can be used in the orchestra pit, onstage, offstage, at concerts, or wherever!
- External 9v PSU supplied
- Rugged metal construction
- 1 year back to base warranty
- Dimensions 160mm x 85mm x 40mm
When used in conjunction with the LD-3PRO or LD-4, the LD2 can also display the value of non-MIDI expression pedals, such as the Roland EV-5, and optionally generate MIDI Out. The LD-3PRO or LD-4 can be used ‘in-line’, i.e. between the EV-5 and the synth.