Programmable MIDI level display
£124.96 ex VAT
£149.95 inc VAT
Mainly intended as a MIDI volume level indicator where high visibility is needed, the LD2 displays the level both numerically 0 – 127, and on a 20 segment bargraph. The LD2 isn’t restricted to displaying volume only however, it can easily be re-configured to display the data value sent by any controller on any MIDI channel. Factory default is controller #7 (MIDI volume) on MIDI channel #1.
The LD2Pro is now also able to respond to and display Program Numbers.
|Display:||3 x 7 segment display and 2 x 10 segment bargraph|
|Power:||9-12V DC at 100mA – mains adaptor supplied|
|Dimensions:||119 x 54 x 40 mm|
|Power Supply:||9V switch mode power supply included with the product. Products bought directly from Kenton are supplied with the appropriate power supply for the delivery address. Four types are available, UK / EU / USA / Australia.|
|For further information please refer to the manual|
- MIDI volume level indicator
- Can be easily re-configured to display the value of any continuous controller on any MIDI channel (default: cc#7 – Main volume, on MIDI channel 1)
- LD2s can also respond to and display Program Numbers
- Level is displayed both numerically (0-127 or 0-20 selectable) and on a 20 segment bargraph
- Multi-colour bargraph (13 green, 4 amber, 3 red)
- Can be used in the orchestra pit, onstage, offstage, at concerts, or wherever!
- Rugged metal construction
- MIDI Input
- External 9v PSU supplied
- Can be phantom powered by LD-3 or LD-4 (just a MIDI lead to the LD-2)
- 1 year back to base warranty
- Dimensions 119mm x 54mm x 40mm – small enough to fit comfortably on a synth or music stand
When used in conjunction with the LD-3 or LD-4, the LD2 can also display the value of non-MIDI expression pedals, such as the Roland EV-5, and optionally generate MIDI Out. The LD-3 or LD-4 can be used ‘in-line’, i.e. between the EV-5 and the synth.